…and questions on the evolution of Christianity
Farm Church and Feminine Spirituality:
For the first time Farming god is doing a show loosely related to farming. I had the privilege of speaking with Brin Bon and Shannon Preston (@PrestonCottage) in the historical hayloft of Green Gate farms. Brin and Shannon are female priests. They don’t shy away from big questions; and instead, approach them in a refreshingly practical way.
- Becoming priests in the Episcopal church
- The daily activities of a priest
- Are they worried about millennial’s disinterest in organized religion?
- Is Sunday the problem with Church?
- Finding God in the people and places through commitment.
- Farm Church
- Feminine spirituality
- How will the church transform to meet the needs of a divided community?
- “There will be a time that we need to trust the god we believe in.”
Click here to learn more about